Friday, November 7, 2008

TRIP TO PARK CITY AND LOGAN, UTAH

I am going to try and catch up on posts that I should have been doing all along. My mom and I recently went to Utah. Just a girl's getaway to see old friends and relax. It was so much fun! She is my best friend and I love hanging out with her. We were there in mid-September so the weather was no less than perfect! It really made me want to move back.

1 comment:

Karmen said...

Hi Elese!
You are such a babe, girl! You seriously look like you're getting younger, not older! I'm so glad that you found my blog. My problem...I don't have a lot of time to update it! Keep in touch and if you're ever back in Utah, let me know...I'll track you down! (I live in Idaho, but only 2 hours from Logan...)