Friday, November 7, 2008
HALLOWEEN
Here are some pictures of the kids from Halloween. Brooke was both Ariel from Little Mermaid and a cat. Micah was a character from Star Wars named Jengo Fett. I'm not sure if he is a good guy, bad guy or what his role in the movie was. But, Micah loved the costume, so we just had to get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are. I am so sad I missed you in September. We were in Utah in October. My sister Nicole got married. I have a 1-800 number so I will email it to you and then you can call me for free. I would love to catch up. It is so good to hear from you.
Holy cow! These are your kids?! Where has the time gone?! Weren't we just barely in college, hanging out, being silly girls?!
They are darling!
Post a Comment